In-line bag filters remove chips & fines from cutting oil or coolant to as fine as 1 micron.
Dedicated Filtration Systems
- All units supplied with rugged air diaphragm pump.
- New design inlet device handles floating fines exceptionally well.
- Unique filter housing design allows for substantial filtration capabilities in a lightweight, compact footprint.
- In-house customer plastic fabrication capabilities allow for custom designed systems.
- Continuously remove chips and fines from machine tool sumps.
- Protect expensive machine parts and tooling by keeping the coolant filtered continuously.
- Eliminate costly downtime due to plugging coolant lines and machine sump clean-outs.
- Systems can be magnetically mounted directly to the machine tool to conserve floor space.
How the Dedicated Pump Filter Works
The PFA-0507 units contains a medium bag filter and a rugged 1/2” air operated diaphragm pump, mounted in a frame. The discharge and return hoses are provided with the unit. With a recirculation rate up to 10 gallons per minute, the PFA-0507 can clean the coolant in a typical sump in a matter of minutes. Since the unit is independent from the machine operation, servicing the filter does not interfere with the machining cycle.
|Flow Rate||10 GPM|
|Compressed Air Requirements||2 SCFM @ 50 PSIG|
|Dimensions of Frame||27”L x 11”W|
|Shipping Weight (Shipped UPS)||39 lbs.|
Includes all hoses, frame, and five 25 micron filter bags
Polyester felt bags, 25 microns, 5/box
Additional Filter Bags:
Note: Other micron ratings 1, 5, 10, 50, and 100
|$40.00/box of 5|
Reusable nylon mesh bags, 100 microns, 5/box
|$50.00/box of 5|
Bag Filter Magnet
*Photos are examples of custom configurations, which can be fabricated to fit the specific requirements of the machine installation.
Order Request Form
Please fill out the form below to request an order.